The School believes that the basic course in Nursing is a formal educational preparation & should be based on sound educational principles. It is essential to have a sound basic foundation in educational & Scientific principles and communication skill, if society is to be assured of a balanced “Health care programme.”
The School also believes that Nursing is a noble & pious profession since it is an integral part of health services of every individual family & society. The School believes in training Nurses from all states of India to meet the great challenges of service in the field of Nursing. Nursing is a life-long service to the people & Nursing must advance along with other professions, hence school believes in preparing its students to develop ability to analyses situation and problems critically & take responsibility for their professional growth & thus be the responsible members of the society & citizens of the country.
Aims & Objectives
To empower young women that predominantly opt for Nursing as a career as well as provide opportunities for the students to acquire & develop.
- Ability to think & act independently with full responsibilities as a qualified Nurse & as a spiritual human being.
- Provide broad based education for preparing Nursing personnel at both basic & advanced levels so as to function in a wide Variety of Health care settings & making distinct contribution in all branches of nursing for promotion of health Prevention of disease, care during illness & maintenance of positive health.
- Provide an opportunity to integrate Children’s growing up in the SOS Children’s Villages with the society.
- Develop skill to maintain a centre of excellence for the pursuit of higher studies in Nursing & act as a base shelter for the contemporary & future needs of new developments.
- Help the students in learning & developing skills in Interpersonal relationship & communication.
- Help the students to have all round development of their personality & cultivate high moral values. Right from its inception-SOS Nursing School has set before it goal of excellence in nursing academics as well as serving humanity with devotion & sacrifice with holistic approach to meet the needs of the country.
“A Loving Home for every Child” Every child belongs to family and grows with love, respect and security.
Excellence in nursing academics as well as serving humanity with devotion & sacrifice with holistic approach to meet the needs of the country.